by Computed Danger on 1/14/2021 09:17:00 PM
• At 8:30 AM ET, Retail sales for December is set up to be launched. The agreement is for a 0.2% decline in retail sales.
• Likewise at 8:30 AM, The Manufacturer Cost Index for December from the BLS. The agreement is for a 0.3% boost in PPI, and a 0.2% boost in core PPI.
• Likewise at 8:30 AM, The New York City Fed Empire State making study for January. The agreement is for a reading of 5.5, up from 4.9.
• At 9:15 AM, The Fed will launch Industrial Production and Capability Usage for December. The agreement is for a 0.4% boost in Industrial Production, and for Capability Usage to increase to 73.5%.
• At 10:00 AM, University of Michigan’s Customer belief index (Initial for January).