by Determined Danger on 11/24/2020 09:40:00 PM
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Home Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will launch the outcomes for the home loan purchase applications index
• At 8:30 AM, The preliminary weekly joblessness claims report will be launched. The agreement is preliminary claims reduced to 710 thousand from 742 thousand recently.
• Likewise at 8:30 AM, Gdp, 3nd quarter 2020 (2nd price quote). The agreement is that genuine GDP increased 33.1% annualized in Q3, the same from the advance price quote of GDP.
• Likewise at 8:30 AM, Resilient Product Orders for October from the Census Bureau. The agreement is for a 1.9% boost in long lasting items orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Personal Earnings and Expenses for October. The agreement is for a 0.1% boost in individual earnings, and for a 0.3% boost in individual costs. And for the Core PCE rate index to increase 0.2%.
• Likewise at 10:00 AM, New House Sales for October from the Census Bureau. The agreement is for 975 thousand SAAR, up from 959 thousand in September.
• Likewise at 10:00 AM, University of Michigan’s Customer belief index (Last for November). The agreement is for a reading of 77.0.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes, Fulfilling of November 4-5, 2020