The Zoom app enables you to take part in virtual video conferences with colleagues, company partners, and customers. This wikiHow reveals you how to sign up with a Zoom conference on an iOS gadget.
[Edit] Utilizing the Zoom App
- Tap the Zoom icon to open the app. The Zoom icon appears like a white camera on a blue background.
- Tap. The alternative is near the bottom of the Zoom house screen.
- You do not require to be checked in to Zoom to sign up with a conference.
- Enter the Satisfying ID number. The Satisfying ID is a 9- or 10-digit number supplied by the individual who initially developed the conference.
- Tap the blue button. This must link you to the conference.
- Tap beside “Do Not Link to Audio” under Join Options to keep your gadget’s microphone silenced.
- Tap beside “Switch off My Video” under Join Options to avoid other individuals in the conference from having the ability to see you.
[Edit] Utilizing a Satisfying Link
- Open the conference link in your e-mail or chat. Find the link you have actually been supplied to sign up with the conference. You’ll generally discover this in an e-mail or chat.
- Tap on the link. This must bring you straight to the Join Satisfying page. If you have the app downloaded, you can click “open” in the appear window to sign up with the conference through the Zoom app instead of on your web internet browser.
- Tap the blue button. This must immediately link you to the conference.