Likewise: what’s so fantastic about New york city City anyhow?
* * *
Relevant Research Study & & References
Here’s where you can find out more about individuals and concepts in this episode:
- “Checking in on the Checklist: Uptake, Impact, and Opportunities for the Next Decade,” by Lifebox and Ariande Labs (2020 ).
- “The Richest Neighborhoods Emptied Out Most as Coronavirus Hit New York City,” by Kevin Quealy ( The New York City Times, 2020).
- “Pandemic Exodus: Moving companies turn customers away as people leave Tri-State in record numbers,” by Dan Krauth ( ABC News, 2020).
- “NYC is Dead Forever. Here’s Why,” by James Altucher (2020 ).
- “Jerry Seinfeld: So You Think New York Is ‘Dead’,” by Jerry Seinfeld, ( The New York City Times, 2020).
- “The Urbanization of the Globe,” by Eric J. Gertler ( U.S. News & & World Report, 2018).
- “What Any Business Can Learn From Nordstrom Customer Service,” by Micah Solomon ( Forbes, 2016).
- “Zappos’ Tony Hsieh on Twitter, Phone Calls and the Pursuit of Happiness,” by Alissa Walker ( Quick Business, 2009).
- “An Intervention to Decrease Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infections in the ICU,” by Peter Pronovost, Dale Needham, Sean Berenholtz, David Sinopoli, Haitao Chu, Sara Cosgrove, Bryan Sexton, Robert Hyzy, Robert Welsh, Gary Roth, Joseph Bander, John Kepros, and Christine Goeschel ( The New England Journal of Medication, 2006).
- “What is Propinquity Effect in Social Psychology,” by Sociology Group ( Sociology Group).
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right, by Atul Gawande.
- Triumph of The City: How Our Greatest Invention Makes Us Richer, Smarter, Greener, Healthier, and Happier, by Ed Glaeser.
- Freakonomics, by Stephen J. Dubner and Steven D. Levitt.