ROCKVILLE, MD – Biophysical Reports, the brand-new completely Gold Open Gain access to journal used by the Biophysical Society (BPS), is now accepting submissions. The most recent addition to the BPS’s household of journals will include brief contributions (Letters and Reports) with fast turn-arounds along with Research study Articles and Reviews.
The brand-new journal supplies another alternative for BPS members and others to release their work, especially those who are mandated to release in open gain access to journals. Research study will be thought about from all disciplines incorporated by biophysics, with a specific focus on techniques and strategies for biophysical research study, along with ideas and concepts that provide significant conceptual advances or represent brand-new views on existing information and outcomes. The journal is dedicated to fast publication of posts that are composed for experts along with those composed for the more comprehensive biophysics neighborhood.
The inaugural Editor-in-Chief of the journal is Jörg Enderlein, physics teacher and Executive Director of the Third Institute of Physics (Biophysics) of the Georg-August-Universität at Göttingen, Germany. Enderlein stated he is “incredibly honored to be chosen Editor-in-Chief. I see considerable capacity for the brand-new journal, which need to use transparent and fast examining and editorial choices with a particular understanding of the peculiarities and value of biophysical research study.”
Enderlein is signed up with on the editorial board by an extremely appreciated and varied group of Partner Editors who will continue the Society’s custom of reasonable and comprehensive peer evaluation: .
- Yuval Ebenstein, Tel-Aviv University, Israel; .
- Ulrike Endesfelder, Carnegie Mellon University, U.S.A.; .
- Steve Granick, Center for Soft and Living Matter, South Korea; .
- Hagen Hofmann, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel; .
- Andrey Klymchenko, University of Strasbourg, France; .
- Dmitrii E. Makarov, University of Texas at Austin, U.S.A.; .
- Aleksandra Radenovic, Swiss Federal Institute of Innovation in Lausanne, Switzerland; .
- Alexandra Ros, Arizona State University, U.S.A.; .
- Paul Schanda, IST Austria, Austria; .
- Erdinc Sezgin, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden; .
- Yoav Shechtman, Technion, Israel; and .
- Sharon Grayer Wolf, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
BPS is delighted to use this brand-new place for authors trying to find a completely open gain access to journal in which to release their newest work.
To find out more about this essential brand-new journal, go to http://www.
Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not accountable for the precision of press release published to EurekAlert! by contributing organizations or for making use of any details through the EurekAlert system.